The Regular reusable sanitary napkin offers an excellent protection for normal to high flow during menstruation or light bladder leakages.
Made of 3 layers of absorbent hemp and a breathable-waterproof film, they are thin, comfortable and efficient. Like disposable pads, Öko Creations pads have wings to hold the pad in place (with a thin snap). The colourful backings add a touch of beauty!
The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is of natural fibre, unbleached and undyed. The risks of irritations, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
- Colour: natural, undyed, backing has cute patterns
- Composition: 42% hemp, 32% organic cotton, 24% organic cotton laminated with polyurethane
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada
- Length: 24cm
- Width between the wings: 7cm
- Width at the extremeties: 9cm
Which OKO Model should I choose?