The Öko-mini is our lightest panty liner model. It contains a waterproof-breathable layer and provides lightweight protection for light leaks during or in between your period or as a backup with tampons or a menstrual cup.
Made of 2 layers of absorbent hemp and 1 layer of coated organic cotton, it is so thin and discreet that you’ll barely know it’s there. Like disposable pads, Öko-Minis have wings that hold the pad in place, with a thin snap attaching under the underwear. Place the large part in the front of your underware, the panty liner will stay perfectly in place.
The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibres that haven't been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritation, allergy and infection are therefore reduced. They have coloured fabrics on the wings for a touch of beauty!
Which OKO Model should I choose?
- Colour: natural, undyed, backing has cute patterns
- Composition: 45% hemp, 36% organic cotton, 19% organic cotton laminated with polyurethane
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada
- Length: 19cm
- Width between the wings: 6cm
- Width at the extremeties: 8cm