This reusable panty liner is completely waterproof and offers great protection for your period’s light flow days or against light bladder leakages. Made of 2 layers of absorbent hemp, it is thin, comfortable and efficient. Like disposable pads, the Öko-liners have wings to hold the pad in place, secured by a thin snap at the crotch. The fabric that comes into contact with the skin is made of natural fibres that haven't been bleached or dyed. The risks of irritations, allergy and infection are therefore reduced.
- Colour: natural, undyed, backing has cute patterns
- Composition: 58% hemp, 40% organic cotton, 2% organic cotton laminated with polyurethane
- Label: 100% certified organic cotton
- Packaging: FSC certified paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada
- Length: 22cm
- Width between the wings: 6cm
- Width at the extremeties: 8cm
Which OKO Model should I choose?