Join the Enchanted Forest team!
We are currently hiring for TWO customer focused retail sales positions- one full time (~30 hours per week) and one part time (~10-15 hours per week). Previous retail and/or keyholder experience are considered assets for these positions.
You might be who we're looking for if you are:
- Reliable, punctual, and self-motivated
- Able to work weekdays, weekends, and evenings (extended Summer hours begin in June)
- A creative and detail-oriented problem-solver who loves to help others
- Confident, enthusiastic, friendly & genuine
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can be on your feet all day
- Non-judgmental and celebrate diversity with respect and compassion
- Passionate about living an eco-friendly, community-focused lifestyle
We offer our team:
- Fair wages with the potential for regular performance-based raises
- A great investment in paid training, ongoing coaching, and continuing education
- All statutory holidays off, and a regular (but flexible) schedule
- A generous storewide discount
- A positive, welcoming, and fun environment
- A unique & entrepreneurial company culture in a women-run, family-owned business
- The opportunity to share your passion and make a difference every day
Some responsibilities of these positions:
- Facilitating purchases, exchanges and returns using a point-of-sale system
- Becoming very familiar with our products, their features & benefits, and intended users
- Customer-focused sales, helping customers find complete solutions for their needs
- Providing customer service, education, gift guidance, and gift wrapping
- Creating and maintaining merchandise displays
- General housekeeping, cleaning, and organization
- Receiving shipments, re-stocking & organizing product, and inventory management
- Processing of online orders, and some office-related duties
How to apply
Please read carefully- attention to detail is important when working with us!
- Download an application HERE, or pick one up in-store.
- Drop off your completed application form, cover letter, and resume in person to us at 45 Inglis Place in Truro. Please be sure to indicate whether you are applying for our part-time or full-time position in your letter. We’re currently open Monday-Saturday 9:30am-5pm. Deadline for application is Tuesday June 4th, at 5pm.
- We appreciate your time in applying very much! We will contact only those applicants selected for an interview.