- ***LIMITED EDITION!*** The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through. Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely1.
- Includes one genuine natural gemstone for each chakra : red jasper - snowflake obsidian - Baltic amber - green aventurine - sodalite - amethyst - white quartz
- Made with 100 % natural hazel wood from the Canadian boreal forest and genuine hematite beads
- Hazelwood is rich in polyphenols and has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- Safe screw clasp: When there is tension on the necklace, the fastenings will release and the beads will be held on the wire by clamps so that the child cannot access the small pieces.
For more than seven years, Pure Hazelwood has been conducting scientific research and is now able to demonstrate that the hazel wood is very rich in polyphenols, molecules known for their antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
Inflammation is a normal reaction of the body to assault regardless of its origin. It can occur in various conditions, depending on its location in the human body.
Anti-inflammatory drugs are used in local treatment of inflammation or the general treatment of inflammatory diseases. They do not act on the cause of the inflammation. They are indicated when inflammation, natural process of defense against aggression, become troublesome, especially because of the pain it causes.
Unlike taking synthetic anti-inflammatory drugs, like corticosteroids, aspirin or ibuprofen, wearing wood jewelry has no contraindications or side effects such as poor digestive tolerance.
Notice: Please note that the actual product may differ slightly from the photo. Warning! Pure Hazelwood necklaces are not teething toys. Make sure you choose the right size, that falls below your child's chin, so he/she cannot bring the necklace to his/her mouth. Keep children 3 and under handling any necklace or neck jewelry under adult supervision. Do not put in mouth. For safety reasons, replace the necklace every 3 months.