Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish for kids. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies.
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint...it's as Natural as Mud®!
0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.