These Heat Sensitive Hypercolors really make their mark!Read more...
Hypercolor Thinking Putty is thermochromic -- just a touch from your hands or a warm coffee mug will reveal a new "hot" color. Allow it to cool off or stick it in the fridge! Then the "cool" color will be restored. You can even do tricks with Hypercolor Thinking Putty!
Thinking Putty is inert, non-toxic, and safe. Thinking Putty contains no latex, gluten, wheat compounds, or phthalates. It is safe for use by people with sensitivity to wheat or latex and will not promote the development of latex allergies.
You should NEVER put Thinking Putty into your mouth, ears, or nose. You should never eat Thinking Putty. If a small amount is accidentally ingested, have no fear, you'll be able to play with it again in a few days.
Thinking Putty will never dry out or crumble. Thinking Putty is silicone based, not clay or earth based like other modeling compounds.
Thinking Putty is loved by everyone and is safe for children ages three and up.
My 9 year old neice loves this stuff.