Winner of Creative Child Magazine Creative Play of the Year, Product of the Year for 2017, TillyWig Brain Child, and Purdue University Engineering and Design Award!
- Great addition to any STEM program.
- Learn all about electricity, current and voltage.
- Discover how lights, alarms, motors, switches and more work all while building fun projects.
- Build a real working FM radio and listen to your favorite station.
- Compatible with other building brick sets.
- Build 120 different projects.
- Contains 46 parts
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries
- Ages 8 and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
To download a PDF version of the manual click here.