Sold as a single bracelet in assorted colours and charms.
- Measures approximately 7.5 - 7.75" in length.
- Bigger, Bolder Beads: 10-12 mm
With the purchase of this bracelet, 25% of profit is donated to:
- Multi - Matthew Shepard Foundation (Fighting for Equal Rights)
- Black - The Hunger Project (Ending Hunger)
- Blue - Erin Brockovich Foundation (Providing Safe Water)
- Brown - Best Friends Animal Society (Saving our Animals)
- Green - Sierra Club (Preserving Our Environment)
- Gold - Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (Supporting Our Troops & Veterans)
- Pink - Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation (Creating A Future Without Breast Cancer)
- Purple - Malala Fund (Empowering Women & Girls)
- Red - Gift for Life (Eradicating HIV/AIDS)
- Yellow - Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation (Improving Children's Health & Education)
When Julie Chavez founded Chavez for Charity in 2013, she had an ambitious vision. She wanted to create a line of colorful bracelets that would contribute, in a significant way, to some of the most important humanitarian issues facing our world today. Leveraging her background as the Founder and Designer of the small, yet highly coveted jewelry line Marie Chavez, whose fans included a-list celebrities like Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Rosario Dawson, and Anne Hathaway, Julie carefully crafted a brand that is unique in its mission and has a purpose much greater than profits. Supporting their trademark phrase ‘Colors for Causes™’, each of the 10 colors in the collection represents a distinct cause. For every product sold, Chavez for Charity donates 25% of their profit to each color’s corresponding cause.
EACH OF THE TEN COLORS IN THE COLLECTION REPRESENTED A DISTINCT CAUSE THAT WAS MEANINGFUL AND WITH EVERY SALE, HER COMPANY WOULD DONATE AN IMPACTFUL 25% OF PROFITS TO A CORRESPONDING CHARITY.
To date, Chavez for Charity has provided over 6,000 people in rural and impoverished communities with clean water; funded over 500 micro-loans for women entrepreneurs world wide, covered 1,400 hours of critical pediatric cancer research, impacted 724 students in Ghana for a lifetime with Teacher Support Programming – and the list goes on. With over 3,000 stores across the U.S. and Canada carrying their iconic bracelets, in 2018 Chavez for Charity will proudly celebrate 1.6 million dollars in donations. While this is a major milestone for the company, it is just the beginning of what they aspire to accomplish.