- very trim and can easily be worn under clothing - no fluffy bums here!
- looks like underwear – let your little one feel like a big kid! - easy on, easy off
- two hidden absorbent layers where it counts: one layer of long loop cotton terry and and one layer of a special fabric that is a mix of fibres from cotton, polyester and rayon from bamboo - as absorbent as microfibre but easier to wash!
- soft lining made of natural cotton-hemp fabric allows for that helpful sensation of wetness - babies in cloth tend to potty train sooner!
- outer layer of waterproof fabric prevents leaks
- stretchy lightweight side panels for a trimmer fit & greater comfort and adjustability
- accommodates wee ones of all sizes – from skinny minis to chunky monkeys!
- healthy, eco-friendly and made in Canada from fabrics manufactured in Canada
The Potty Pant is absorbent and was designed to prevent leaks when accidents happen. It was not designed to be as absorbent as a diaper, so may not be appropriate at nap time or bed time for some big-kids-in-training.
Natasha P 18-11-2016 00:16
These are great for potty training small toddlers. My son fit into these at 18 months old and still fits now at 2 years old. He loves looking at the cute patterns while using the potty aswell.
stars based on 1